Sunday, March 14, 2010

24







(c)AC Dimatatac

I celebrated my 24th birthday yesterday in Trinoma by participating in a cosplay photo shoot of the anime K-on!,to be shown in Animax this March 16. I find it hard to shoot this event because of so many hobbyists but I certainly enjoy it. I was able to practice shooting potraits in this event and to see so many youths who are into anime and cosplaying. I've been an otaku since highschool and I've never thought that japanese culture will someday be a hit in our country but what I've witness yesterday prove that we are already hook by this phenomenon.

After the shoot I met up with my college friends(Jing-Jing,Ten,Chukoo,Epoi and Tafred), we hang out and ate dinner in Kimono Ken SM North EDSA. Its so good to see them again and to talk to them about almost everything (life, work, etc..etc). We talk and talk until the closing time of the mall. Its so wonderful to think that after all these years we're still good friends, laughing out loud in each other jokes and sharing of ideas and thoughts. Today I realize how much bless I have by being with them, attending coplay event, shooting and everything I have in my life. I'm thankful for the Lord that He's giving me another year to live agin for His glory and become a much better person for Him and for my loved ones.

ex'cess,
Jing-Jing,Ten,Chukoo,Epoi and Ta Fred thank you for celebrating this special day with me. May God bless you all even more!Love you!!!

No comments: