Friday, September 3, 2010

a day with meo at penny's

I spent my Saturday with Meo my college friend in Penny's the sisig place near our Alma Mater (Adamson University). It's good to see my friend again even though we only had lunch together we certainly enjoyed eating our favorite sisig (a local Kapampangan cuisine made of pig’s head and liver, usually seasoned with kalamansi and chili peppers) while watching the noon time show Eat Bulaga.


(c)AC Dimatatac


(c)AC Dimatatac


(c)AC Dimatatac


My friend inquired about the others and then she asked me again the usual question if Jenny (our other friend) has a boyfriend. I said that no she's still single then later she asked me if I have any plans of getting married, I said I don't have any plans then she said, "Maybe your a tomboy" I can't help myself but laugh so hard because whenever she asked me this question she always have this weird conclusion that Jenny and I are tomboys because we're still single hahaha. I just don't know why she always think that way but its funny every time I hear her say this.


(c)AC Dimatatac


(c)AC Dimatatac


(c)AC Dimatatac


Later we walked in San Marcelino street and I took photos of her along the way as my birthday gift.This blog is for you my dear friend even though we only spend little time together I enjoy your company see you soon again and take care :)

No comments: